"E. Henry Thripshaw's Disease" is the thirty-sixth episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
- Tudor Jobs Agency
- Pornographic Bookshop
- Elizabethan Pornography Smugglers
- Silly Disturbances
- The Free Repetition of Doubtful Words Sketch
- Is There? ... Life After Death?
- The Man Who Says Words in the Wrong Order
- Thripshaw's Disease
- Silly Noises
- Sherry-Drinking Vicar
- This show was probably the worst case of censorship from the BBC. The BBC cut three sketches out of this show, as well as a lot of Gilliam's animation. The three sketches were: Big Nosed Sculptor, Revolting Cocktails, and Wee-Wee Wine Cellar.