"How Not to Be Seen" is the twenty-fourth episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus.
- Conquistador Coffee Campaign
- Repeating Groove
- Ramsay MacDonald Striptease
- Job Hunter
- Chinese Communist Conspiracy
- Crelm Toothpaste / Shrill Petrol
- Agatha Christie Sketch
- Mr Neville Shunte
- Film Director
- City Gents Vox Pops
- Crackpot Religions Ltd.
- How Not to Be Seen
- Crossing the Atlantic on a Tricycle
- Interview in Filing Cabinet
- "Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got Love in My Tummy"
- Originally there was about another 30 seconds of cartoon at the end of the "Crackpot Religions Ltd" piece which led into the start of "How Not To Be Seen". It featured Christ being crucified on a telephone pole and a Yiddish Satan. It was removed and is now offcially "lost" although it can be found on Youtube. Also a reference to cancer in the "Conquistador Coffee Campaign" sketch was also removed.
- This episode featured many famous characters from different episodes including The Nudge Man (Nudge Nudge),Cardinal Ximenez (The Spanish Inquisition), Ken Shabby, etc. Terry Gilliam also reprised his role as the nude organist (Blackmail); although more notably played by Terry Jones.